MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MageX

MageX - The ULTIMATE RuneScape Private Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MageX
Hello and welcome to the MageX forums. Please vote using BOTH sites below, and you may donate for donator status using DaoPay, OR you can donate any amount using paypal (use the template in the donations section to decide). After doing so, make a post in the DONATIONS Section, along with your pin (DaoPay) or Receipt (PayPal), telling us what you want for the amount you payed!
Katy/Tokio Hotel
A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm by MageX
You demoted me, and forgot to realize I made the email for this account months back. The account is now "mine" if you will.

I'm going to do nothing bad to the site, however, you demoted me as an owner and for that, you lose the site.

You didn't tell me when we were on msn that you demoted me or anything, you did it without a word.

(Dont **** with

Comments: 0
MageX Visits Counter

A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris079xxx
Owner
Owner
Chris079xxx

A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner Empty
PostSubject: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 pm

A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner Adyycy
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=adyycy&s=5

this is a sort term replacment design i made in a few minutes to replace the Katy is amazing! <3 thing at the top of the site... the color of the picture i made i stole from the actual layout design of the web page... it should be the same color as the one above...

REMEMBER this is only made to be short term, to please don't make fun of it, it was made in a short amount of time to be used for a short period of time.

king

Last edited by Chris079xxx on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ragex-gaming.forumotion.com
Suchihaz

PostSubject: Re: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:28 am

change magex and suchihaz to katy, angela, or tokio hotel and suchihaz and I'll put it up! Very Happy

(He only doesn't like the "Katy is amazing <3" because he doesn't agree or he's jealous of you :3)
Back to top Go down
http://magex-gaming.tk
Chris079xxx
Owner
Owner
Chris079xxx

PostSubject: Re: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Ok i changed it man Razz thanks.
Back to top Go down
Suchihaz

PostSubject: Re: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Um not katy, angela, and suchihaz

"Katy (or angela your choice) And SuchihaZ"
Back to top Go down
http://magex-gaming.tk
Chris079xxx
Owner
Owner
Chris079xxx

PostSubject: Re: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:03 am

Ok, i Think i have it now, please comment if you have anything wrong with it you would like me to change...
But i think i have it right for now...
Back to top Go down
Cory

Cory

PostSubject: Re: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Wow Chris you're really good at designing I remember I met you in RangeX when there was that HUGE commotion with Sarahann
Back to top Go down
minidie963

PostSubject: Re: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:37 pm

great job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner   A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mabie Temporary Design for the MageX banner
Page 1 of 1