MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MageX

MageX - The ULTIMATE RuneScape Private Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MageX
Hello and welcome to the MageX forums. Please vote using BOTH sites below, and you may donate for donator status using DaoPay, OR you can donate any amount using paypal (use the template in the donations section to decide). After doing so, make a post in the DONATIONS Section, along with your pin (DaoPay) or Receipt (PayPal), telling us what you want for the amount you payed!
Katy/Tokio Hotel
Stabbing In Ohio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm by MageX
You demoted me, and forgot to realize I made the email for this account months back. The account is now "mine" if you will.

I'm going to do nothing bad to the site, however, you demoted me as an owner and for that, you lose the site.

You didn't tell me when we were on msn that you demoted me or anything, you did it without a word.

(Dont **** with

Comments: 0
MageX Visits Counter

Stabbing In Ohio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex B
Co-owner
Co-owner
Alex B

Stabbing In Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Stabbing In Ohio   Stabbing In Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Ok, in Ohio, i heard there was a stabbing. Im sure most of you havnt heard of it though. I just want you to let you guys know because i think its pretty funny.
But anyways, a dad stabbed his son 14 times in the chest and legs. The only reason he did it was because his son refused to take off his hat when they had gone to church. He thought it was a good punishment until he found out he killed his son. He claims it was an accident and didnt mean to kill him, and he thought he shouldnt go to jail. So he killed the guard at the jail after the cop had opened his jail-cell just to go to his sons funeral, then later after he said goodbye to his family, he was killed in a driveby.

I just think its funny because of how dumb he was. I dont know about you guys but i like it..lol
Back to top Go down
Suchihaz

Stabbing In Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbing In Ohio   Stabbing In Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm

I think thats a pretty depressing story, the only part I like is where the dad gets his. But his heart was in the right place when he went to the funeral :s
Back to top Go down
http://magex-gaming.tk
manfly12

manfly12

Stabbing In Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbing In Ohio   Stabbing In Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm

thats pretty epic i guess :\

except for the fact that 3 people died. lol
Back to top Go down
Cory

Cory

Stabbing In Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbing In Ohio   Stabbing In Ohio I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Uhmm, I never understood whats with CRAZY religious people -.-
Back to top Go down
minidie963

Stabbing In Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbing In Ohio   Stabbing In Ohio I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:29 pm

i dont either -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stabbing In Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbing In Ohio   Stabbing In Ohio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stabbing In Ohio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MageX :: Discussion :: Discussion: News-
Jump to:  
Top posters
Suchihaz
Stabbing In Ohio I_vote_lcapStabbing In Ohio I_voting_barStabbing In Ohio I_vote_rcap 
MageX
Stabbing In Ohio I_vote_lcapStabbing In Ohio I_voting_barStabbing In Ohio I_vote_rcap 
minidie963
Alex B
manfly12
Cory
Chris079xxx
x0skill
Alex
lordvblast