MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MageX

MageX - The ULTIMATE RuneScape Private Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MageX
Hello and welcome to the MageX forums. Please vote using BOTH sites below, and you may donate for donator status using DaoPay, OR you can donate any amount using paypal (use the template in the donations section to decide). After doing so, make a post in the DONATIONS Section, along with your pin (DaoPay) or Receipt (PayPal), telling us what you want for the amount you payed!
Katy/Tokio Hotel
donation template I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm by MageX
You demoted me, and forgot to realize I made the email for this account months back. The account is now "mine" if you will.

I'm going to do nothing bad to the site, however, you demoted me as an owner and for that, you lose the site.

You didn't tell me when we were on msn that you demoted me or anything, you did it without a word.

(Dont **** with

Comments: 0
MageX Visits Counter

donation template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MageX

MageX

donation template Empty
PostSubject: donation template   donation template I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:59 am

DONATIONS

2.50$: 1 99 STAT

5.00$: Donator Status (Yell), 250M GP, and Dragon Claws.

7.50$: Bandos Kiteshield

10.00$ Bandos Scimitar

20.00$ Full Armadyl, Donator Status (Yell), 250M GP.

50.00$ 2 of the 5 god bows (Of your choice), Armadyl Kite and Scim, Bandos Shield OR Scim, Donator items (5$ donation), and the Rare Shop.

100.00$ All God Bows, Armadyl platebody and plateskirt, Bandos Shield and Scim, Donator Items, Rare shop, and bonus Dragon Claws at any time total of 100$ donation (ie: 20 5$ donations)

150.00$+ Anything over this amount will earn you all above mentioned items, and Full Jester!

Donating all goes towards the server!

ANYONE WHO PAYS AND THEN REVOKES THE PAYMENT WILL HAVE A PERMANENT IP BAN, PERMANENT BAN TO THE FORUM ACCOUNT, AND NO CHANCE TO APPEAL.

Thank You,
Template edited by SuchihaZ, Assistant Coder.

FIRST TO DONATE 20dollars will get full Armadyl, Bandos kitesheild and scimitar, plus donation status!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.magex-gaming.tk

donation template
Page 1 of 1