MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MageX

MageX - The ULTIMATE RuneScape Private Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MageX
Hello and welcome to the MageX forums. Please vote using BOTH sites below, and you may donate for donator status using DaoPay, OR you can donate any amount using paypal (use the template in the donations section to decide). After doing so, make a post in the DONATIONS Section, along with your pin (DaoPay) or Receipt (PayPal), telling us what you want for the amount you payed!
Katy/Tokio Hotel
A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm by MageX
You demoted me, and forgot to realize I made the email for this account months back. The account is now "mine" if you will.

I'm going to do nothing bad to the site, however, you demoted me as an owner and for that, you lose the site.

You didn't tell me when we were on msn that you demoted me or anything, you did it without a word.

(Dont **** with

Comments: 0
MageX Visits Counter

A MAJOR PROBLIM!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris079xxx
Owner
Owner
Chris079xxx

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Im srry, but it seams that i have no ranking on my profile Razz lol, actually, i just wanted to post something here santa
Back to top Go down
http://ragex-gaming.forumotion.com

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
manfly12

manfly12

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 pm

that should be fixed
Back to top Go down
Alex B
Co-owner
Co-owner
Alex B

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 pm

first of all, you spelt *problem* wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
manfly12

manfly12

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:46 pm

lol that is also a problem
Back to top Go down
Chris079xxx
Owner
Owner
Chris079xxx

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Well im srry im such a lousy speller! GOD Razz! Lol mabie i should make another post for my spelling problims king.
Back to top Go down
http://ragex-gaming.forumotion.com

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 am

Chris079xxx wrote:
Well im srry im such a lousy speller! GOD Razz! Lol mabie i should make another post for my spelling problims king.
You called?
Btw,you know the forum has spell-check right? 0.0
Back to top Go down
minidie963

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:30 am

u spely maybe wrong again lolz
Back to top Go down
minidie963

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:31 am

minidie963 wrote:
u spely maybe wrong again lolz
spelt*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A MAJOR PROBLIM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MAJOR PROBLIM!   A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A MAJOR PROBLIM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MageX :: Official Announcements :: Report a Bug/Glitch-
Jump to:  
Top posters
Suchihaz
A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_vote_lcapA MAJOR PROBLIM! I_voting_barA MAJOR PROBLIM! I_vote_rcap 
MageX
A MAJOR PROBLIM! I_vote_lcapA MAJOR PROBLIM! I_voting_barA MAJOR PROBLIM! I_vote_rcap 
minidie963
Alex B
manfly12
Cory
Chris079xxx
x0skill
Alex
lordvblast