MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Already have an account registered on the MageX Forums?! Sign-In

If you do NOT have an account registered on the forums, SIGN UP!
MageX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MageX

MageX - The ULTIMATE RuneScape Private Server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MageX
Hello and welcome to the MageX forums. Please vote using BOTH sites below, and you may donate for donator status using DaoPay, OR you can donate any amount using paypal (use the template in the donations section to decide). After doing so, make a post in the DONATIONS Section, along with your pin (DaoPay) or Receipt (PayPal), telling us what you want for the amount you payed!
Katy/Tokio Hotel
Cory (S.Moderator Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm by MageX
You demoted me, and forgot to realize I made the email for this account months back. The account is now "mine" if you will.

I'm going to do nothing bad to the site, however, you demoted me as an owner and for that, you lose the site.

You didn't tell me when we were on msn that you demoted me or anything, you did it without a word.

(Dont **** with

Comments: 0
MageX Visits Counter

Cory (S.Moderator Application)

Go down 
2 posters

Cory for Super Moderator?
Yea
Cory (S.Moderator Application) I_vote_lcap0%Cory (S.Moderator Application) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Cory (S.Moderator Application) I_vote_lcap0%Cory (S.Moderator Application) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No Thanks
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cory

Cory

Cory (S.Moderator Application) Empty
PostSubject: Cory (S.Moderator Application)   Cory (S.Moderator Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 pm

:supermod: Hi, my name is Cory I live in Canada and think I would be right for S.Mod.

I think that I'm right for moderator because I know how to handle people who are dissrespecting others, not only that but I can take responsibility for my own actions. I was a moderator when Website first opened I was approx. 2nd person to register after Angela/Katy. I know Angela pretty well and she has aggreed to make me Moderator for a while when Server opens but I would like to apply for Full time job as moderator.

I am fairly active in forums and website.
I read in template that you must do quite a bit of time Gaming time and I can play For a long time and am very active.
I read through That John guys application and he thought his good idea was to jail or mute people dis-behaving.
No affense John but in order to disipline you must find out what really happened which is what I would do.
I beileve that if I were moderator I would make MageX a better server because I would spend most of my time i'm Forums, But more than that in the game helping people.

Well that's all I have to say I hope you accept me to be part of the MageX staff. Thanks for reading :supermod:
Back to top Go down
Suchihaz

Cory (S.Moderator Application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cory (S.Moderator Application)   Cory (S.Moderator Application) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Nice job following the template (sarcasm)

Post closed.
Back to top Go down
http://magex-gaming.tk

Cory (S.Moderator Application)
Page 1 of 1